Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Buggers and Refinery cities



Neill, howzat going? Oh yeah? Right on.

Couple of quickies. Landscape for some shits and giggles and a Bugger from the Ender series. It sort of is like what I pictured them looking like. Sort of.

I've only read Enders Game and Speaker of the Dead. I liked both books a lot. Like a lot, a lot. I still think they're great books, even though I can't express how much I disagree with Mr. Card on a certain issue. Free country I suppose. Well, unless you're gay and want to marry. That being said, the stories are still great.

I must, must, must, sit down and really work on something more substantial. Something that will make you go 'Wow, I want that art inside me'.

I have a few other things I'm working on right now, and they're taking up a fair amount of my free time. They're really cool though. Realllly cool. Too bad I can't share them.

Anyways, have a good one.

Doug 'shouldn't go political on this blog' Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment