Monday, November 9, 2009

Success, or defeat?


Alright Neill, alright.

So you're never going to contact me. I get that. No worries though man, I totally don't blame you. I mean, you answer one nutjob, you gotta' answer them all right? Plus it's not like I'm the best out there, I'm sure your socks weren't blown off or anything. Still though, I have good ideas. The option is always open, just to let you know.

Still, I consider this blog a win. It's called 'Please Look at me Neill Blomkamp', not 'Please Hire me Neill Blomkamp', and I'm pretty sure you've looked. So that's a win right? I think so. Oh, and to the others viewing the site, don't be afraid to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

So I figure, what now? Well, I'm going to keep posting here, but it probably won't be so geared to just you. Add some fun stuff, toony stuff. More like the work I'm doing at work. Neill, you can stop by get a few chuckles, have your ego stroked and go about your day with a smile on your face. So this is definitely not a 'I give up' as much of a ' time for me to do more than work on this Neill Blomkamp blog' kind of thing. I have a few stories I've been meaning to do, some random pieces, some work for the Emerald City Comicon. I'll probably end up posting some of those here.

Wow, major sickness went through my household. Nothing like four sick people with two that need nearly constant supervision. At any rate, we seem to be on the way to recovery. That's been the reason for no updates. Here's a quicky alien for the hell of it. I really need a workstation at home, I don't really care for my laptop situation. Lug that thing out every time I want to do some computer art? No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment