Thursday, December 16, 2010

What the fuck?




Dude, Neill, did you see that my last post got one comment. One comment? It's Greg Broadmore!!! I expected a deluge or 'wow's' and 'holy shits'. Maybe it's because I attacked Shartlo, which was unkind. I mean, I don't need to be that kind of blog. I can be a positive blog with lots of swearing. I don't need to attack people to make others giggle. I definitely don't want to be a wedge between you and Copley.





I should never have claimed that Shartlo has gigantism. That's a serious disease and untrue. I think. I honestly don't know. I mean he could have it, but I doubt it. What I do know is that he's a phenomenal actor.

Some people say that he's a fresh face, but I think it goes beyond that. He's just fucking good at acting. He seems genuinely likable, and it comes off as genuine. Wikus made you laugh and cringe, but you always sort of rooted for the guy. Even when he was a speciest douche. You knew there was a bit more to the character. Copley is talented. You can just fucking tell. It goes beyond acting. I bet he's got ideas and stories of his own to put on film. He might even be the next Neill Blomkamp.

So that's that. I honestly feel like Shartlo was fucked at the oscars. Yeah, I lower cased the fuckers. He really had an amazing breakout performance, and because he was outside the game, he got the shaft. I honestly and truly believe that. I definitely look forward to what he does next. He's handsome as well. Not Neill handsome, but handsome.

So to Copley, sorry for the attack. You didn't deserve it. This blog will be a kind, fun, safe place for you from now on.

But watch out for Matt Damon. He's a satanist.

Doug 'WTF? IT'S BROADMORE!' Williams

2 comments:

  1. All I see is a photo of you with "Not Neil Blomkamp"

    sorry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ' I bet he's got ideas and stories of his own to put on film.'
    Shartlo is a producer (IIRC, Alive in Joburg (which IIRC he produced) was his first acting gig), and he's actually directing/finished directing(?) his first film which was called 'Spoon' or something. I haven't heard much about it in a while, to be honest.
    For trying to be informative, that was pretty poor.

    Top picture made me smile; the tentacle monster gets the premo wall space and Jesus has to chill on the side. I'm sure Jesus is down with tentacle monsters.

    ReplyDelete