Monday, May 9, 2011

LSD

Almost time Neill. I shall be returning, with a new drive and new art. I'm living a crazy dream right now, and it's eating up all my time; wait...no, it's not eating up any of my time; I'm devoting all my time to it. Because I want to. I'm in a labyrinth of joy. My backbone is tingling. I'm having the time of my life.

But, in the mean time, feast your multi-national director eyes on this slick and dark jewelry.



It's by this girl, Charlotte Burkhart.







Look at this work Neill, just look at it. It's so goshdarned gorgeous. Yes, I'm a man, and I say gorgeous. Make fun of me for it and I'll knock your teeth out; which is a good thing, because you can have Charlotte turn them into gorgeous jewelry for you. Of course, I'm not serious about knocking your teeth out Neill...unless you're into that, but I might have to seriously reconsider this freaky blog stalking thing.




Ok...I'm in.

Let me just stop by the hammer store on the way up to BC.

Back to Charlotte; check out her site here: http://www.charlotteburkhart.com/ and buy her wares here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/charlotteburkhart#

Alright Neill, let me know what else I need for this teeth thing. See you soon.

Doug

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear your life is going so well! Now give us the scoop on some udl secrets or more of your art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude udl must really be good for u. Takin all this time up an denying us Ur beautiful art. Keep up the good work an make sure the game is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been checking out your post on udl man and it is brill. Keep up the good work sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only TWO Clicks are needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
    I will be grateful to you.
    I really need your help

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this jewlery, I would were it! The crowfoot earings are the best.

    ReplyDelete