Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sketchy Wetchy


Neill, sup' ma' man? I've been sketching tons on my bus trip home lately. It makes for an interesting line quality. I get about an hour a trip, so two hours a day. Pretty fucking slick, man.

So, dude, how's it going?

I'm guessing you're knee deep in filming. That shit has got to be crazy. I tried to troll Copley out, but he isn't biting. He either hates me, is super busy, or is on another bender. Actually, probably all three.

I came up with an awesome idea, a Jabba the Hutt tattoo.

Wait, wait, and just listen. So I saw this dude in Pioneer Square wearing a half shirt (he could pull it off) and he had a dragon tattoo on his gut. Now this dude was young, and I couldn't help but think I was super skinny and had abs when I was young too. Now...well...yeah. Sitting at a desk everyday and eating junkshitfood and chili-chonga dogs will inflate your belly. So I couldn't help but think how sad that dragon could end up looking in another ten to fifteen years.

So then I thought, you know what would work there? Jabba the fucking Hutt. Because as you got fatter, it would get even cooler! Jabba is the only gut tattoo that will never go wrong.

Now, where to put Salacious Crumb....



Douglas D Williams

4 comments:

  1. kick ass doodles, Doug. I just noticed they have a proclivity for facing to the left. You afraid Copley or Damon are gonna hit you from that side? Does that imply that half of your body fights like a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jabba the Gutt! How did that escape me earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody....YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! Man, it totally escaped me as well. This is Doug by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect to see pics of you at the tattoo parlor soon.

    ReplyDelete