Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Prometheus in my brain...


Neill....what is wrong with me. I'm getting close to forty, I'm an old man. Yet here I am, a ghost of a movie trailer, that was horrible shitty quality, and all I can do is think about it. last night, I should have been working on something else, but you know what I did? Fan art.

Fucking fan art.

I had just finished work working. I should have been sleeping. I should have been writing my scripts. I should have been brushing up my portfolio. I should have finished my painting for Simon (Simon, it's looking great). Instead, I drew fan art...for a trailer that was recorded off of a computer screen...with a shaky cell phone.

I didn't even have time to finish it!

I am a twelve year old boy in a thirty six...seven...shit, how old am I?

Doug

2 comments:

  1. Dude you are so awesome, that piece of fan art is astonishing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Purky! It was rushed, so I feel like it could have been really cool with just a few more extra minutes of planning, but sometimes you gotta' run with the fun.

    It usually fails, but at least it was relaxing.

    ReplyDelete