Friday, August 3, 2012

Swamp Donkey


So...Neill, I gots a question. I had this passed along to me, and it's fucking great. I love mixing this creepy creature shit with humor. I love the creature design. I love these characters. I feel like I knew these guys when I lived in Port Angeles (fuck you Twilight), I know exactly what that guys hair looks like under that hat. And the thing is, these guys are crude, crazy muther fuckers; but they're actually pretty good guys when you get to know them. Fun to drink with! Shit, the question; so man, did you do this?

Because, my buddy Rex sure as shit noticed the similarities between this and your AGM Heartland teaser from Wired awhile ago.


Am I a fucking code breaker? Shut your mouth Rex, you didn't figure out shit. You're a fucking dick Rex. Ok, so Rex might have figured out some similarities, but I have the blog, so I fucking get to say I found this shit. Rex is a little dicked fucker. Gawdammit Rex...he's grabbing a ruler and pulling his pants down...dammit. Rex, you're an asshat.

Anyway, these are both fucking cool, I'm guessing they're linked, but are they? If they're not, someone's apeing you, but really well. What do you crazy followers of this blog think? Should Neill come forward, remove his skin like those old guys from Cocoon, and tell us if he made these? Or should we just basked in his glowy alien light? Wait, this blog has followers? Who are you people? What's wrong with you?

Truly,

Sherlock Douglas John  Holmes III

7 comments:

  1. I made an inhuman squealing noise when I found this video. I went to tell you about it and found you had already found it mere hours before I did. Motherf*cker. (Just kidding!)

    I'm loving the fish tail on this guy. Hope we see even more monsters.
    It's making me proud to be Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's awesome! And I am a total mother fucker! I feel like I've seen the guy talking on tv before. I grew up watching Canadian television. Beachcombers, Racoons, Smarties, A&W, Zellers, etc. my childhood is full of references my peers don't understand. So I am proud of Canada too right now. I'm sort of an honorary member....right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was honestly devastated when I found out that what the Americans call "Smarties" are a disgraceful, chalky mess rather than a delicious M&M ripoff (we have "American smarties" here, too; they're called "Rockets").

      Yeah, I'd say you're an honorary member. :) But I totally actually share a country with some mutant monsters and you don't. HA!

      Delete
    2. Dude, your Smarties were better, and they had a robot in their commercial. Do you eat the red ones last? DO YOU?!?

      Seriously, all joking aside, you guys have way better candy than us.

      It's like Canada is Elysium...at least where chocolate is concerned.

      Delete
  3. The guy sitting inside the truck is in 'Elysium', so yeah, Blomkamp definitely made this.

    Plus, the fact that it was filmed in Canada sort of gives that away, seeing as his office is located in Vancouver.

    Oh! And he also revealed at Comic Con that a new AGM Heartland short was going to be revealed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Plus, that creature is in no way an amateur prop. Has the AGM stamp and everything. I've been trying to get this thing on some other sites, but my dickhead friends there aren't responding to any of my emails.

      You guys help me get this vid out there, I want Blomkamp to have to tell us what they're for! We'll pressure him into telling us.

      It's either that or kidnapping Sharlto and sending Neill his fingers one by one.

      Potato, Pot-ah-to.

      Delete
    2. I ended up tipping off MovieViral to it.
      And got credited.
      I am way more excited about this than I should be.

      Delete