Saturday, March 14, 2015

CHAPPiE


Dude, I fucking loved this movie. The thing is, not only did I love it, everyone I know did too. They at least liked it, and had a good time. These are no bullshit fella's and gals too, people who were more than happy to be harsh about anything else I worked on.

Anybody who is not Neill; go and see this film. It's a fun, gritty, insanely fun action film that has heart. So these pieces today were quick ideas for a different marketing campaign. Well for a different internet marketing campaign. I thought the print stuff was fantastic, but the internet and social media stuff was....off. All this: OBJECTIVE 000100 SAVE MANKIND 001001 Stuff was not the flick.


So I was fucking around with some of the bigger themes of the flick. Like family, nature vs nurture and the spiritual side of the film. Plus I wanted to bring in some of that ZEF wild action into the pieces. This flick had color, both in tone and on set style.


I have a hard time saying this, but I think I like CHAPPiE more than D-9. Maybe...it's neck and neck. I think it's easily more watchable.

So feel free to grab these posters, print them, re-tweet or blog them, put them in your portfolio; I don't care-just get them out everywhere.

All that being said; rad shit. I fucking loved it. To any one reading this...

GO AND SEE CHAPPIE.

If you hate it, Sharlto Copley will refund you money. Not really.

Doug

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks Naomi. I suppose I do need more publicize this. Success for you too....!!!!

      Delete