Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Turkey


Guh. I had a whole other post, and I accidentally closed the window. Fuck. I'm not re-typing it.

Fuck, I can't believe I did that. It was four fucking paragraphs. Some funny shit. Dammit.

Basically, turkey feast is coming up, and I'm heading over to good ol' Port Angeles. If you travel down your little Canuckian island and go to Victoria I'll wave to you from across the straits.

The art is a photo paintover and a headcrab. Or some shit like a headcrab. Actually, it's just a head. This guys high school years probably sucked.

Oh, by the way; what the fuck?


I love this kind of shit.

Alright man, have a good one.

Doug 'turkey gut' Williams

1 comment:

  1. I like how he has like a weird, almost gangsta, swagger to his pose. maybe I'm reading to much into it.

    ReplyDelete