Friday, November 5, 2010

Work Jism




Neill-fo-real. How's it hanging brother? How's it hanging with me? 3 inches...from the ground! BOO-YAH! Do we still say boo-yah? How about OPP? Behind the times. Anywhoo.

So this work was recently posted on the Undead Labs site. You should check it out. It's got a bunch of fun write ups and more art for the game we're making. I'm using a lot more photo-chopping, but it allows me to bang this shit out. I think it works for what we need. Man, there have been projects in the past where I wish that I had been this confident and quick. I think I could have done much better work on them, and lots more sleep. I guess that's growing right? the second you slow down, you're basically dead. Maybe that's why I've never been fully satisfied with any piece I've ever done. Maybe it's knowing that if I am, it's over. duh-duh-duuuuuuuuh (scary piano).

Hey shit dude, want to make a commercial for us? Like that Halo one you did? I could totally pay you like a few hundred bucks! How does that sound. A bunch of fresh crisp ones and fives rolled up your pocket? Eh? Eh? All I'm hearing are crickets. You could be a hundred dollar-aire.

Hope all is good. Look out for the crazies, they're everywhere. Like in my head.

Doug "The Professional" Williams

1 comment:

  1. damn, I am envious of your talents, man.

    this is so fitting, especially with a new episode of The Walking Dead tomorrow night, eh?

    keep up the great work, dude.

    ReplyDelete