Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sigh...


Well Neill...it had to happen. I know I did the right thing, even though I hated doing it. I mean...there was just no choice. After Christmas, the wife's birthday, and everything else, there was just no way to afford it. Some choices are tough, and take hours to decide. Some choices remind you how old you are, and how you're just getting older. Some choices suck in the end.

I canceled my D-9 Exosuit order.

Neill, it's so fucking cool! So cool! Look at it here! I mean, that shit is tight! Oh well, such is life. I guess I'll just have to make my own out of yogurt cups and cardboard. Maybe a fork too.

So in other, more upbeat, news; this site is really cool! Art Blocks for Ghana. Lots of great artists on here, all for the benefit of mankind. That's cool and happy, right? Very grown up of people; taking time to do art for the sake of helping others. Oh and what's this?

Why, I did that. It looks a little better in person, because the paint is iridescent. OooOOooooh...shiny. Go to the site; other people took it more seriously, and turned out some amazing work. Fun to be included in this, it will help in the trial at the end of my life....a little. Thanks Danny!

Huh, I guess growing up isn't so bad. Although...I did mine in an evening, and really should have spent more time on it....so I guess I'm not that grown up.

Fuck I wanted that Exosuit.

Doug 'Tears of a Clown' Williams

2 comments:

  1. you'll be back: http://www.wetanz.com/assets/videos/ExosuitTurnaround/ExosuitTurnaround.mov

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Exosuit is groovy but why settle for something some other guy made? Go on draw up plans for the exosuit you really want. Hell, I'll 3D-ify it for you if you like. Just don't call it the Dougsuit.....

    ReplyDelete