Friday, January 25, 2013

Things I suck at; part 1.

Dude...Neill. I have a confession. I love spaceships. But I suck at drawing spaceships. At least spaceships that look cool. I have no idea why. Same with Civil War drawings/paintings.

I had a job recently that was all Civil War meets...something. Dude, I had such a hard time with it. I mean, I wouldn't have froze if it was an army of aliens, or knights, or nude Kelly Brooks that had been wrestling in oil. No problems, I'd dive right in. But spaceships? Civil War? I freak the fuck out.

So, I'm making it my goal to draw better spaceships. Or ships from R-Type. Hopefully both. Expect more spaceships. Here's some sketches.

Fuck Civil War pictures. I ain't doing that shit.

Doug

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that shit is awesome! I love that fat one! The top one may look like a motorized pleasure device, but if that's what you like, who am I to judge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmn, I think you're onto something there. Vibrators based on spaceships? Easy to pretend they're your kids toys, and you could license things like the Enterprise, and Serenity. Nobody, you're a genius! You get a raise.

    ReplyDelete