Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FUCKING FINALLY HERE!


DUDE! I'm fucking so goddamned excited! It's finally here! I never knew movies took so long, the ones I shoot in the bathroom take fifteen, twenty minutes tops, but they're just for me.

This thing looks so amazing, I can not wait for it! My main question/gripe from every thing I've seen is the future LA. I mean, it's the future right? So why no effects? This just looks like LA.


I kid, I kid. I had a blast down there. Wonderful place. You probably hate it because of the lack of A&W's and Tim Horton's. I bet Elysium is packed to the gills with A&W's. Fuck, I miss their teen burger.


 Dude, I love the designs of this film. I love the grit, and these fuckers with their tats! Look at that, each one is amazing.


Fuuuuck. So dude, are you balls up excited? I bet you feel like you're gonna' poop all day. Totally IBS shit. Who am I kidding, you're too fucking cool for that. You probably don't even care that it coming out. You'll probably go to the premiere, then be all ,"Peace out, bitches!" then hop on Copley's back all Master blaster style and stride off into the sunset triumphant.

Can not wait.

Doug



No comments:

Post a Comment