Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A work in progress...


We call those a WIP in the game industry Neill. I'm guessing it's the same for film. I have this whole potential story in my head for what D-10 could be. This is a scene from it. I don't want to give anything away in your current film, so I won't mention what's happening in this scene. If you're curious though, shoot me an e-mail and I'll tell you.

Aaaahh, see what I did there, trying to trick you. Should have known you'd see that trap.

I have four other pages laid out, but spent like three hours on this last night and this is as far as I got. Yikes, right? Comics are hard. I guess they make up for it for being so fun. I might continue it if your interested, or I could just tell you about the other pages. Just shoot me an e-mail to let me know.

Darn it! Almost.

Well hope things are going well for you.

Your friend;

Doug

PS Prawns are pretty darned fun to draw. Kudo's to the original designer.

PPS If Neill likes any of these ideas, or gets any ideas from them, they're his. I'll never sue, I promise. I don't even think it's possible to sue a film deity, but just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment