Monday, December 21, 2009

Cockswain!



NEILL-CHA! Sup, curly-q?

Here's a piece of lunch art and me wrapping up and old piece of fan art.

The fan art is of a character named Lord Cockswain created by this totally awesome concept artist who works down at Weta. Fella's name is Greg Broadmore. If you have not heard of him, you should totally check him out. Trust me, you won't be sorry. I sort of dropped the ball on the art piece (Sorry Greg, Cockswain deserved better!), but there's enough in it I liked that I figured I should share it. In case the image's story is sooo muddled you can't tell what's going on, Cockswain has blown a few holes into some big wormy beetle thing, and a lady is swooning for him while an alien serves tea. Fairly easy story.

The other pic is an alien. No story there. If you don't get that it's an alien, then I really fucked up that one.

Your Kringled Kris;

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment