Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Yo Neill, some more Undead Labs art. Holy shit dude, how have you been? Whatchya up to?

So dude, I have two movies that my balls are aching for.

Of course, one is Elysium. March, is that what I'm hearing? Well that not so bad, just a few more months. WHAT?!? 2013?!? FUCK!!!

Ok, well...shit. I guess the other flick I'm wating for is Guillermo del Toro's new movie.

Have you heard of this shit Neill? Pacific Rim, it's giant robots fighting giant monsters. Fuck my eye, that sounds perfect!!! I mean listen to this guy:

Fantastic. I mean so far, knock on wood, it’s the greatest experience of my life. I’m having a blast, designing like crazy. I’m now hiring actors, which is always a good sign, always a great sign when you’re casting. We’re announcing a release date… The other thing that we’re heading towards is an impeding start date the first week in November, so we have 20 weeks to start shooting the biggest giant monster movie ever made.
Dude, that's the director who had a demon holding a baby and a giant gun while fighting a 4 story plant monster, and Pacific Rim is the most fun he's ever had. This this is going to fucking rock! No release date yet though--OH! There is? SWEET! When is it?

July 12th! That's like in a couple weeks...oh, probably 2012. Duh, I'm so stupid. Lets see....uh....

2013.

fuck.

2013?!? What the fuck, you two? Don't you know the world ends in 2012? I mean...gawddamit.

I guess I'll have to settle for Transformers.



Actually...that looks pretty fucking awesome.

Well...see you....in 20 fucking 13.

Sad Doug

2 comments:

  1. ...and there hasn't been any information on AGM HEARTLAND for *6 months*.
    This is coming from someone who googles it every day like a total loser. :(

    A VISUAL REPRESENTATION: http://globalsoftpirka.tumblr.com/photo/1280/6912091109/1/tumblr_lnd3euBhBd1qf5y7p

    ReplyDelete