Thursday, December 29, 2011

A return to form.

Meow! It's the Christmas monkey!


Dude, Neill, I apologize. This blog has been all over the place lately.

I mean, this shit is supposed to be about you, and your brilliance. So, I'm bringing it back around. Back to Neill. This is supposed to be a huge ego hand job dedicated to you, and instead I've been stroking everyone from Ridley Scott, to Guillermo del Toro. So I'm pulling it back to you.

Wait...that sounded all wrong.

Anyway, check this shit; I know you love you some Robocop. Here's my deal, we get together and hang, and these fucking Robocop 2 cards, ARE YOURS.

These are legit, not some Manitoban knock-off cards. Had them since I was a wee lad.

Yeah, dude. For free! We drink a couple beers, share some work experiences, listen to my pitch for my sci-fi version of Gone with the Wind (called, Gone with the Solar Winds, there's a Martian civil war and everything!), and become best friends. Free cards, dude.

So let me know what you think. I can't wait for Elysium. I watch your fucking Armadyne teaser all the time.

Hope shit is all cool, man.

Douggle Dugg

1 comment:

  1. Have you read the Frank Miller Robocop comic that is based on his original script for Robocop 2 and 3? It's pretty neat (and better than Robocop 2 and 3)

    ReplyDelete