Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two in one day

Holy hand grenades Neill! two posts in one day? What the eff! That's right, nearly a free man. More art, coming down the pike. Is that right? Pike? Why a fish? huh. Weird.

Anyway, this is on top of an ooooooooold sketch I found in a hidden folder the other night. I quickly painted it up, like maybe twenty minutes. So, way back in like 2005 I saw this short called Alive in Joburg. It was by this guy who made another flick called Tetra Vall. Any way, I was so impressed I wanted to draw my version of those sunglasses wearing squid face alien freeloaders. I think I even sent one off to the company that had it in their show-reel.

Anyway, blast from the past.

Have a good one dude. Hey, ask Copley if we're still cool. Tell him the Kevin James thing was a joke or something.

Laterz

Doug Williams 2005 version

No comments:

Post a Comment