Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vibrating Rabbitz

Neill, how goes it slick stack? Man-o-man, been a busy mother fucker lately. How about you? Throwing soda cans at your FX artists yet? Seriously, they'll work double time under the threat of violence.

So, like I said shit's been crazy here. I needed to de-stress a little, so I drew this rabbit. Then I put an elfy big bottomed thing in it. I don't know why. I really don't. I spent an hour on it. Quick easy fun. Of course, I could have been doing something useful, but oh fuckwell.

I know what you're thinking, there's better way to de-stress. There's an easy one that involves a computer and a few napkins. But you know what, I think bashing a hobo in the head with a computer and suffocating him by shoving napkins in his mouth is wrong. Just wrong.

Hope all is good, chili fry.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment