Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Movie makin'



Getting close Neill. Getting so close to making a little flick. I wrote out the script. I have the locations. This shit is going to be pretty fun. It will probably fall apart horribly and crush all my fantasies, but hey, you never know. Maybe it will just crush some of my fantasies.

I started watching a bunch of your old shorts. great stuff, even now, years later they hold up. I wish more were on iTunes. You adiColor Yellow vid is. It's awesome btw.

So I spent about fifteen minutes on the above image. Just a quick test to see if I could pull off some simple matte's. Did I spell that shit right? Mat? Matt? Matte? Dicksuck? Anyway. Here's the original crappy cell phone image I took so you can see what I did.


The buildings are simple piece of an oil refinery that I duplicated and rotated it a bunch, then merged, selected, airbrushed, and presto. It's not perfect, but if I spent a few hours on something like this, we'd be good to go.

I took the picture out our hotel room window at Great Wolf Lodge. Howling Tornado mother fucker, so fun. My kids fucking love that place. Love it. I love it too, total money grab, but I love it.

And if you don't love it...log boy will git you.




Eyes gonna' git you!


Shudder Doug Williams





No comments:

Post a Comment