Sunday, March 11, 2012

Poo Poo Platter

Buzz, buzz. Sup' Neillomkamp?

How's shit been going? Hopefully all is good in post land. I went digging for Elysium news the other night, I have not done that in some time, and came across some set photo's I had not seen.

I know, how can I be the biggest fan, and not see everything? I have failed as an internet stalker. I didn't even know that you had three nipples! Okay, that might be a rumor, that I started, but still; I should have known.

Anyway, I saw a bitchin' car. It was totally Syd Mead meets Aaron Beck. I'm not going to link it, if anyone wants to check it out, you got to do that shit on your own.

How shit is cool on your end. Oh, the drawing? It's some sort of fly thing. Fuck I don't know. I've just been messing a lot with a new painting style. It's been fun. I think it's working well.

So well, that you should hire me for work on 'Chappie'.

What?

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment