Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Next Neill

Click the image

Neill, sup dog? I got someone who's nipping at your heels. I mean, he's not taking your job; you're all aliens and spaceships and he's all demons and robots. Totally different, but still...

Seriously though, man, this guy is really good. He's a lot like you; writer, director, sfx artist, illustration artist, modeler, family man, grill master, etc. Full package, man. Wait...why am I promoting this guy? He's totally going to take my job with you! Stay away Francisco! STAY AWAY!

No, I kid. Francisco's a super nice guy, arms dealer, and has amazing grace and skill while dumpster diving. One of those things is not true. One.

Check out more of Francisco's illustration work on his blog. Seriously, this guy is the real deal. Check his blog at: http://fruiz-fruiz.blogspot.com/

Sigh...everyone's talented but me.

Doug

1 comment: