Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"


Well Neill, perhaps it's time to end this.

Sort of.

I'm 35, married with two kids and a head full of stories and ideas.

As far as the stories go; I'm doing absolutely nothing with them. They just whither and die. I've forgotten more unmade movies and comics than I could ever create at this point. What's really dumb is that with all the ability to present my stories, I'm still not doing anything with them. Hell, a simple blog filled with comic pages, an online story with a few spot illustrations, self published websites--I mean the possibilities are endless. I've always wanted to share these ideas and stories with others, and if it's truly not about money than what do I care if no one ever see's them? At least I tried right? Fuck yeah!

So I'll still post here, hopefully you get some fun out of the postings of an old fanboy (I'm so proud of you tiger), but it's time I made my own mark. I spend so much time thinking what I should make, that usually I make nothing, those days are done. As soon as I get some sleep. Holy crap Neill, I think my youngest is trying to kill me.

A friend (Thanks Kekai, I owe you) turned me onto an anime called Gurren Lagann. I don't watch a lot of anime anymore, but this shit rocked. You kind of have to stick with it. I watched/listened to it at work. For whatever reason it sort of renewed my faith in me.

So here's a quick image for an old idea I want to revisit. Pacific Northwest Native American Mech; nuff' said. Prepare for it.

Have a good one Neill, I seriously can't wait to see what you do on your next film;

Doug

PS I beat Modern Warfare last night. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment