Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothin' like a quickie


Whakind Neill, hows it going you befoking boss? Did I do that right? I wikipedia'd South African slang. Yeah that's right, I research shit. Like a professor at a second rate community college.

Anyway, quick one today. We play tested our kickass awesome game at lunch, so I only had around half an hour to bang something out. Get your mind out of the gutter.

So that's where this guy came from. Something for fun, part of something I'm actually going to pitch to Broadmore, hopefully next week. Prepare for it Gregory. It's totally maader. I unfortunately have to go to a memorial service for an old friend this weekend, so I doubt I'll get much done on it.

As for this alien guy; I'll work on him tonight, maybe tomorrow at lunch. We'll see. Maybe never. Maybe I'll never work on him again. Maybe.

Sooooo not busy.

Doug Skommel Tops Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment