Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Amniotic floaters

Hey Neill, I have some bad news. I don't have a passport, and you need one to travel into Canada now. Well, maybe you can get into Canada, but you need one to get back into the states. How times have changed. So I plan on getting one soon, but I won't be able to meet you face to face in Vancouver for a bit.

The good news is that I painted on the ol' computer last night. I spent a couple of hours on this. It's sort of a temple/mission control room. The creatures live in a liquid world. This room, being used for their scientist-priest to monitor their terranaughts, is especially clear so that they might see all the 'control blocks'. They use those extend-able tendrils on their belly to control and manipulate the blocks. They're filter feeders that are almost always unconsciously eating. Basically they eat the way we breathe. I think these guys fall neatly under the 'alien but safe for audiences' umbrella.

I hope everything is well! talk to you soon.

Your buddy;

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment