Monday, September 28, 2009

Lunch Enviros




Gimme an N! Gimme an E! Gimme an I! Gimme an L! Gimme an L! What's that spell? GENIUS!

How about that Sharlto Copley huh? What a cool guy.

Hey man, here's some quick lunch enviro's. I have a few more over on my-ahem-other blog, but these are the more sci-fi ones. These are quickies I do on my lunch break. Usually one or two of them. Just fun stuff. To be honest, I don't do enough enviro's, which is why I'm practicing them at lunch. I mean, District 10 and 11 are going to have more than Aliens right? Predesigned aliens at that. Although I have some ideas for the 'upper prawns'. Those who run the show, but were missing from the D-9 flick. Maybe I'll work on those. If you want. Just let me know. Just a little hey thar'. Quick 'sup.

No comments:

Post a Comment