Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Nuns of Gub Gub


Hey 'dere Neill. Here's a lunch quicky. I painted on top of a sketch from below. So technically it's from before...sort of. I might actually work on this idea at some other point.

So, the real reason I'm posting. Man...this is hard. I have a statement to make.

I also have had an affair with Tiger Woods. I've embarrassed my friends, my family, and myself. I won't go into details, but lets just say Tiger, Jesse James and I had way too much to drink--huh? Yeah, Jesse James. He was involved too. Any way, we had to much to drink, started reading some passages from the Twilight series to each other, and then; well, you can imagine. I just wanted to get this off my chest and sell it to make a butt load of cash to--uh....I mean, I just wanted to get this off my chest. All gossip rags can contact me through the internet.

Seriously, does anyone really care who or what Tiger and Jesse fucked in their freetime? Why is this all over the news?

Doug 'Weight Lifted' Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment