Thursday, March 18, 2010

Captain Kapow


Neill, you know what I'm not a fan of? Big bulky space armor. I don't hate or despise it, just, not my cup pf tea. Which is why this image is perplexing me. I have no idea where it came from, why it went this route.

Speed painting does that. Moving quick enough to ignore a thought process and let it become organic. It's like autopilot, but with no destination in mind. This feller was originally a cop lifting a sheet....ended here; at an offworld privatized soldier. heavy armor MERC. Decent lunch art day. I like it when things go well.

Hope all is well. Look out for the lizard people. They're everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

Doug

PS-The arms are extensions, his are not really that long. The real arms fit almost underneath the extended arms. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment