Friday, March 19, 2010

Your Truest Fan


Neill! Another lunch quicky. Little girl's birthday this weekend. Lot's to do, so this might be it for a couple of days.

It's modeled after an idea I got while watching your Tetra Vaal short. See, you have all these D9 fans, but they're all Johnny come lately's. Not me. Hell, I probably believed in you before you're friends did. Even Mr. Copley. Sorry to hear he was robbed by the way.

So, I came up with this whole AI cop buddy story in my head, from watching your short. I think it's still pretty good. The sad part is, one day I realized it was just a grown up Robo Cop. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Robo Cop, but it can be pretty juvenile. The worse part, I think my story was more Robo Cop 2.

Sigh.

Have a great weekend man.

Bitches Leave;

Doug Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment