Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No Art Today


Yo MTVNeill! I heard you're making a Die Antwoord video. That's fucking...uh sorry; fooking awesome. I'd be lying if I said I had heard of them before they showed up on Boing Boing. Their music, that I've heard, is a riot. It sits in that magical place called unique, or different. It's almost like they're enjoying themselves. Weird, especially in this day and age. Some fun shit, for serious.

Soooo, from that to this. No art, no time today. Check this out though.

Mars Link.

"This is an animation flying over southwest Candor Chasma on Mars. It was created from NASA's HiRISE DTM and image data.

The spatial resolution is 1 meter for the altimetry data and 0.25 meters for the image data.

There is no vertical exageration.

The animation was created using Mars Explorer and was captured in realtime."

So awesome. I'm thinking you dig this shit. Well at least in my fantasies you do. We wax poetic about theoretical physics and Mars and colonizing the solar system and privatization of everything and nano tech and beer and living in the northwest and why it rocks. Then things get weird. I won't tell you how, but it involves a duck. If we ever meet, I have to make sure to bring a duck. And a Dracula. Shhhhhhh.

Shit...well I did scribble this arsehole earlier today. Just effing around. Man, Greg created the most fun character to draw ever. Look at that chop-stache! Look at it! Bastard. Greg steals all the fun.



Have a good one.

Doug Quackers Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment