Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Long time gone.

*
Neill of the cosmos! Greetings! Wait....I think I've done this one too. Fuck....this blog has been going on for awhile hasn't it? Oh well, it gets more hits now than my regular site.

So here's another quicky. It's from an old idea. I've always meant to write a short story about humans who return to earth to explore their past. See, in the future we somehow pulled out of our nose dive. We're smarter, wiser, kinder beings. So these explorers come back and are trying to piece together their past. Of course, it ends up being a little sad, and they realize this idealized past they believed in was never there. We left only because we had to. It was sort of an idea about how the past always sounds like a better simpler time, but when you really look back it usually isn't. So the present is where you're supposed to be.

Shit! I gotta' go!

Bye

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment