Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thar she blows! AROOOOOOOO!


Aye' there Captain Blomkamp. These waters be filled with a most dangerous fish. Leviathan of old. Scourge of da' seben seas. Drowner of men, eater of Alpo. The white wolfwhale. Arg.

Sup' dood? These are some edits to an older project I was working on. That redWOLF thing I told you about before. When I created this image I was re-reading Moby Dick. If you have not heard of it, it's pretty good. All about a whale or some shit. So anyways, this ridiculous image was born out of the project I was working on and my love of that tale.

Sorry for no brand stinking new art, but I've been busy writing. I can so write! You don't even know me. Why are you being so cruel? It used to not be like this. My tears taste like iron. Weird.

AH STIGMATA!

Anyway, been having fun writing. Almost done with what I'm working on. Makes me want to write my young adult series. I'm reading Percy Jackson with my five year old right now. Good grief it's fun. I have an idea for a series, and I actually like it too. Last night when I was writing I couldn't help but think what fun it would be to write a book. Hmmnn...food for thought. Well, I gotta' wipe the blood from my eyes.

Dammit; it's all over my shirt.

Have a bonus unus;

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment